- An open letter to Target involving Black Friday :: Life Nut
- Keeping the kids table happy :: Life as MOM
- Rules of engagement: Appropriate holiday dinner talk :: Apartment Therapy
- Thanksgiving interactive: You are the historian :: Plimoth
- The Thanksgiving Letter :: Awkward Family Photos (still my favorite Thanksgiving post on the Internet)
If you haven’t noticed, we made a few changes around here! There’s still more to come, but I’m psyched about our new look. If you’re reading this via a reader or email, hop over and see our spruced up digs!
I’m most excited about our illustrated, hand-painted headers—none other from the incredibly talented Rebekka Seale. She has an Etsy shop where she sells some of her work; I adore her flower series. She also recently painted Megan Tietz’s new header. Such a beautiful, talented artist! Thank you, thank you, Rebekka.
“Remember God’s bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!” -Henry Ward Beecher