- What choosing peace does not mean :: Steady Mom
- Self-imposed limitations :: Nesting Place
- Naturally treat your child’s cold or flu :: Mothering
- High-tech progress vs. vintage values: do we have to choose? The Happiest Mom
- Hallowing Halloween :: Christianity Today (love this perspective)
I missed this leaf blanket in my backyard while I was enjoying a surprising snowstorm at Relevant this week. I’m ready to relish fall just a few more weeks… And I’m excited to head on a plane in just a few hours and kiss my babies.
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” -Albert Camus