- What Fathers (and Mud) Are For :: Shaun Groves
- Free, Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts :: Simple Kids
- Free Father’s Day Printables :: Catch My Party
- Dad’s “Clean Your Plate” Buttermilk Pancakes :: Joy the Baker
- Hypo-dad-ria :: How to Be a Dad
And one of my favorite Father’s Day creations birthed from the Interwebs:
Happy Father’s Day, all you closet male parent Simple Mom readers! I see all 29 percent of you. Thanks for what you do.
The winners of the Mineral Fusion weekend giveaway were Jamie, Wendy, and April. Congrats, ladies! I’ve sent you an email, so look for it in your inbox.
And we’re officially heading up to Oregon this week! We’ll miss Austin deeply, but we’re looking forward to escaping the 112-degree afternoons (112!). Catch you on the flip side.
“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass.’ ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.'” -Harmon Killebrew