Whew — 26 hours of travel time, and I made it alive! We’re absolutely exhausted, but if I can speak for the whole team of bloggers, it’s good to be back with our families. Thanks for praying.
To celebrate the week, this weekend’s links are some of my favorite posts from my Compassion Philippines teammates:
- Meeting the Neighbors Next Door :: Shaun Groves
- How to Pry Open Swollen Eyes :: Keeper of the Home
- My Bathroom is a Portal to the 1980s :: Inspired to Action
- The Power of a Letter :: Passionate Homemaking
- The House Made by Compassion :: Chatting at the Sky
- Mary Rose and Mama :: Jones Bones 5
- A Melody to God :: Keely Marie Scott
- Challenging the Mindset of a Child in Poverty :: Compassion
- …and here are all my posts from the week.
It was an amazing time we shared. I’ll leave you with a video my roommate, Kat, made when she visited a house on water. Please watch it.
“You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know.” -William Wilberforce