- Explore Your City This Summer: Year of the Staycation :: The Happy Housewife
- How to Encourage Your Child to be Creative, Even When You are NOT :: Not Just Cute
- Paper Plate Emotion Masks :: No Time For Flashcards
- Share Your Strawberry Ideas :: Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- I’ve Got Twins! :: Nesting Place
I’m probably on a plane somewhere over the Pacific as you read this. Starting Monday, I’ll be writing from Asia — I’m joining four other amazing women as we trek through the Philippines with Compassion International. We’ll play with lots of children, hear from the workers there about what they do, and then we’ll write about it. You’ll feast your ideas on precious faces and hear stories about their daily lives.
The writing style will most likely be a bit…. different than the norm here on Simple Mom. That’s a good thing. Change is nice every now and then, isn’t it? So be prepared. I hope you’ll like it.
“I continually find it necessary to guard against that natural love of wealth and grandeur which prompts us always, when we come to apply our general doctrine to our own case, to claim an exception.”