- What Reaching a Goal Really Looks Like :: Small Notebook
- Parents, Don’t Let Your Girls Dress Like Tramps :: CNN
- 31 Days to a Better Photo series :: My 3 Boybarians
- What if Moses had Facebook? :: AISH
- Is God Good? :: Roscommon Acres
Thanks again to Meagan for blessing five Simple Mom readers a copy of her new book, The Happiest Mom. The winners are: Ursula, Krissa, Amanda, Laura, and Hannah Cook. Congrats! Be looking for an email from me soon.
You won’t want to miss tomorrow’s post, on here and on all the SLM sites. We’ve got fun surprises up our sleeves! And the photo above is a little hint at another surprise I get to reveal soon. We’re just up to all kinds of fun around here.
May you each have a blessed Easter with loved ones. He is risen!
“The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.” -Henry Knox Sherrill