- We’ve Been Conditioned to Not Make Mistakes :: Nesting Place
- Getting to Know You… Still :: Simple Marriage
- Parenting Your Polar Opposite :: Steady Mom
- On Labels and Limits: Why I No Longer Call Myself an “Attachment Parent” :: The Happiest Mom
- Breastfeeding is Beautiful & Normal: Images from Our Past :: All Things Mothering
Thanks so much to Just Ask — for promoting awareness of the BRACAnalysis® for individuals thought to be at high risk for hereditary breast or ovarian cancer, and to bless one Simple Mom reader with a Canon EOS Rebel DSLR Camera and Lens Kit!
I truly wish I could give each of you one of these — so many deserving readers. The randomly-draw winner is Cindy! Cindy, you’ve got an email from me, so check your inbox (or spam filter). And congrats!
Have a great Sunday afternoon. Rest and relax, because tomorrow’s the first day of Project: Simplify! I’m excited.
“I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home…. I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.” -Nancie J. Carmody