- How to Begin a New Year :: A Holy Experience
- Travel With Kids: Why You Should Do It — And Do It Now :: My Little Nomads
- 6 Containerizing Rules to Consider :: Organizing Your Way
- Build a Stylish Coffee Table That Converts to a Lego Table :: Ana White
- My heart grew three sizes and now I have an enlarged heart. Worth it. :: The Bloggess (Did you hear about this? Amazing.)
So glad you all were as excited about the Dell Inspiron giveaway as I was! I know you’re dying to know the winner, so I’ll spare you. Congrats to…
Ceejay, who said, “Wow. so much to like. I totally like that it is all in one. No more bulky cpu for my 2 yr old to play with. Touchscreen is à must for my 2,5 and 10 year olds who takes over my touchscreen phone. face recognition for the 15&16yr old -a bonus. My five girls would définitely love to win this!”
Look for an email from me in your inbox! And if you didn’t win, you can still enter to win one at the Dell Inspiron Storybook Contest. They’re giving away three every week until January 28.
And thanks to everyone who came to my book reading and signing at Barnes & Noble in Austin yesterday. It was great to meet you! I am blessed.
“The old year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The new year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” -Edward Payson Powell