Photo by yohe
- Let Go, and Go With It :: Simple Kids
- My Princess and Our Pea :: Soule Mama
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Children Can Make :: Crafty Crow
- Playing Pizzaria – Thoughts on Imaginative Play :: Katharine Marie Photography
- Scratch Foam Block Printing :: Glitter Goods (I so want to do this!)
Simple Kids, the first branch off the Simple Mom family tree, recently had a face lift and a new writer/editor. Megan of Sorta Crunchy is taking it over (she was one of Simple Mom’s earliest readers, by the way), and I’m so excited to see her personality etched on to the blog. Head over there and subscribe, and join the community of readers.
“There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.” - Elizabeth Lawrence