Breastfeeding often eliminates the use of one hand while sitting down for a few minutes (or longer…), so that means I’ve been consuming more than producing out in the blog world the past month. Kinda exhausting to type one-handed after awhile. So it’s been fun to get back into actually reading blogs, something I haven’t done in a long while.
Here are some of my favorite posts I’ve read lately…
- Plan index :: Knock-off Wood (I especially love this playhouse deck)
- Ice Cream Social | Badskirt and Oliver + S (I think I’m going to do this)
- Birthday month 2010 :: Draw! Pilgrim (A whole month of birthday-themed printables)
- Mexican dinner, family style :: GOOP (a super-easy meal)
- Are you spending intentionally? :: Frugal Dad
- A brief history of popsicles :: Smithsonian Magazine (with a little nod to Simple Bites)
- 6 tips for surviving sleep deprivation :: Zen Habits (umm… I’m not having to deal with this at all right now)
- What are you the best in the world at? :: Crafting an MBA
- How to make a skirt in 30 seconds :: Cute Circuit (I haven’t actually tried this, but I’m intrigued…)
- A virtual home tour — here, here, here, and here so far :: Organizing Your Way (I just love Mandi’s house)
Thanks to the many, many of you who’ve contributed such fabulous stuff during my maternity leave! It’s been so good to have a short break with my three littles and hubby — a good breather to evaluate what I do and why I do it. I love it, by the way… I look forward to getting back to writing.
I’ll be back this Monday! Enjoy your weekend.