Most of the little free time I have lately has been spent sewing, sewing, and sewing. It’s my nesting outlet for the birth of number three, who is welcome to come whenever he wants. With that in mind, most of today’s weekend links have the crafty bent. Enjoy…
- Recipe Card Maker :: Skip to My Lou
- Tooth Fairy Bunnies :: Inchmark
- Twirly Skirt Tutorial :: House on Hill Road
- Play Squares for Babies :: Made by Joel
- Dancing in the Dark: Coping as a Mother with the Pain of Life :: Steady Mom (no, it’s not about crafting, but my friend Jamie wrote a real gem here, and it needs to be shared)
Lastly… Have you met my friend Jenny? If so, that means you subscribe to Simple Living Weekly, our network’s weekend email newsletter. If not, why not sign up? If you enjoy all five SLM blogs, yet your week is a bit too busy to read the best content from all of them, this newsletter is what you need. It’s not new content; it simply highlights the best content from the week. Jenny picks her favorite posts from each blog, shares a bit of her own insight, and invites you to do the same.
Best of all, there’s often an exclusive giveaway you can only find on the newsletter! In the few months since we launched the newsletter, we’ve given away jewelry, scrapbook stuff, photography courses and more. You don’t want to miss out! Sign up today.
Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch. – E.B. White