- Master of None :: Brian Gardner
- When you’re tired of kids complaining: 15 ways to happier, grateful kids :: Ann Voskamp
- The most important 10 minutes of a child’s day :: Kenneth Barish on HuffPo
- The sacrifice of hospitality (and why it matters so much) :: Megan Tietz
- On writing: ego, insecurity, and life of the beloved :: Micha Boyett on Anter
…and the 10 winners who’ll receive a copy of Elizabeth Esther’s new book Girl at the End of the World are Marie, Katie, Amy, Maureen, Cora, Lisa, Heidi, Cori, Stephanie, and Caroline. Congrats, everyone! If you didn’t win, head here to order one—a hautingly compelling and honest read.
“Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stop practicing what you’re going to do and just go do it. In one bold stroke you can transform today.” -Marilyn Grey