- Why using your gifts is heroic :: Ally Vesterfelt
- In which I don’t mind if my tinies see me on the computer :: Sarah Bessey (I’ve said this for years… Sarah’s said it succinctly and beautifully here)
- The difference between wasted and spent :: Sarah Markley
- 3 types of friends every parent needs :: Simple Kids
- 23 facts that will destroy your understanding of time :: Distractify
I wrote elsewhere this week, too… On Storyline I talked about small being the new big, at my friend Ann Voskamp’s place I talked about how those of us who are Christians can’t really be the Body unless we slow down, and on my personal blog I shared some insights from the recent AoS reader survey here—I even surprised myself.
And west coast friends—let’s hang out this month! I’ll be in Seattle next Saturday, followed by San Francisco, the Los Angeles area, San Diego, and Portland. Head here for details… would love to meet you!
“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt, crept in. Forget them as soon as you can, for tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson