- A fine arts degree may be better than you think :: WSJ
- Why you won’t see much of my big kids online :: The New York Perch
- 11 pieces of advice every millennial should hear :: Relevant Magazine (I think this applies to more than just millennials)
- What do I know about marriage? :: Nish Weiseth
- America’s most hipster cities :: Thrillist (Having a connection with the top three, I say replace Eugene with Portland—because there’s a difference between hipPIE and hipSTER.)
Favorite Instagram of the week (follow me here):
Today was the Official Holiday Card Photo Taking Day. It went as well as can be expected with three children under 8.
We’ve heard from some of you that subscribe to The Art of Simple via a feed reader that you haven’t seen the latest posts beyond Tuesday. We’re working on getting this fixed, but in the meantime, you can catch up here:
- DIY autumn decor: fabric leaf tree
- The art of simple, two days later
- What Downton Abbey and Myers-Briggs taught me about living simply
Have a fantabulous weekend! We’ll see you here on Monday.
“When it comes to life the critical thing is, whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.” -Gilbert Chesterton