- 3-foot-wide house squeezed into a Polish alleyway :: 22 Words
- A season’s lingerings :: Study in Brown
- When life is crazy, it’s time to empty your plate :: Inspired RD
- When we need to reorder and life feels like it may break apart :: WellGrounded Life
- 7 ways to learn to love your community :: Frugal Mama
Favorited Instagram of the week (follow me here!):
In love with these Christmas ornaments I got from Lisa Leonard. Continually amazed by your creativity and talent, friend.
You can order these from Lisa Leonard Designs, too! Use the code hollyjolly at checkout and you’ll get 15% off. I truly love these sweet pewter ornaments; they’ll make keepsakes the kids will treasure into adulthood. I’m seriously thinking of getting these every year with new dates. Because I think a tree full of “F”s is kinda cool.
Psst… And don’t forget that today’s the last day to buy the healthy living e-book bundle (86 e-books, a 12-week online conference, and 9 freebies) for $29.97. Valued at over a thousand bucks! Since my e-book is included, you can think of it as on sale for $.14. Ends tonight. (If you want to pay via Paypal, head here.)
“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” -G.K. Chesterton