- The one where I’m a working mom :: Lisa-Jo Baker
- It’s a blog-eat-blog world, baby :: Emily Wierenga
- Let’s Enneagram this up :: Hopeful Leigh
- Hard times, pretty pictures :: Small Things
- She yelled and called me names :: Everyday Grace
I was so encouraged by your response in this week’s post on the chocolate industry. After I wrote it, I promptly placed my order for a Halloween Kit from Equal Exchange, and I found a coupon code: MAKEADIFFERENCE gives you free shipping for orders over $25. I hope this’ll help offset the costs just a bit. I know it’s expensive to buy ethically-made chocolate.
So grateful for you guys—we have the best readers here.
Favorited post on Instagram (you can follow me here):
My son has been assigned the task of attacking a little blonde girl wearing a pink glitter barrette. She’s winning. It’s the cutest thing ever.
“The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” -Mother Teresa