- 18 photos you won’t believe aren’t photos :: ViralNova
- Your ancestors didn’t sleep like you :: Slumber Wise
- What is your legacy? :: Slow Your Home
- On 9/11, I was on a plane bound for New York City :: Modern Mrs. Darcy
- The mental neat-freak :: Conversion Diary
…and I finally got around to sharing our plan for the 2013-14 school year. I’m sure there will be edits and changes to that post as we go.
Favorited Instagram of the week (follow me here!):
Packing for my trip to Australia with the jewelry roll my hubs @kyleoxen SEWED for me for my birthday. He also uses power tools like a boss.
I’ve been in Australia all week—one of my all-time favorite countries. It’s been great being here again, and great to meet so many of you! Can’t wait to come back next year with my whole family.
“Today is your special day, even if today might be tomorrow to an Australian. And even though you’re not Australian, it doesn’t negate the fact that today may or may not be tomorrow.” -Jarod Kintz