- 8 everyday words invented by famous authors :: Hello Giggles
- Struggle means learning: difference in eastern and western cultures :: Mind/Shift
- How to let go :: Assortment Blog
- Collaborating with a 4-year-old :: The Busy Mockingbird (crazy cool…)
- Lenny Kravitz overhears a choir playing his music on the street :: entertainmnent.ie
And yesterday (in)courage published my monthly post over there, about the boring stuff, and that it matters. It really does.
Favorite Instagram of the week (head here to follow me):
Today’s office. I was never a big fan of September before we moved to Oregon – now it’s one of my favorite months of the year. Breezy, currently 75, sweater in the morning, flip flops in the afternoon.
“This was one of those perfect days in late summer where the spirit of autumn takes a first stealing flight, like a spy, through the ripening country-side, and, with feigned sympathy for those who droop with August heat, puts her cool cloak of bracing air about leaf and flower and human shoulders.” -Sarah Orne Jewett