- You could survive, but that’s not the same as thriving :: Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Study shows millennials are more forgetful than seniors :: HuffPo
- A brief history of Fisher-Price Little People :: Mental Floss
- What the UPS plane crash & the sex trade have in common :: Sarah Mae
- 40 maps that will help you make sense of the world :: Twisted Sifter (so very cool)
Also, I’ll be in Australia in a few weeks speaking at the ProBlogger Training Event, and they just announced something cool—virtual tickets! If you can’t make it to Oz, then get on your jammies and attend a ProBlogger conference in your living room. More info here.
The readers who’ve won a copy of The In-Between are: Jolie, Jenn, Lauren, Laurel, Crystal, Sheri, Brooke, Melissa, Kerstin, and Christine. Congratulations to the ten of you, and be looking for an email early this week! And if you didn’t win, head here to order your copy!
Favorited Instagram of the week (follow me here):
“There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.” -Celia Thaxter