- Stay weird: a letter to my daughter :: Giving Up On Perfect
- 6 homeschooling misconceptions erased :: Simple Homeschool
- A quick list of travel photography tips :: Simple as That
- Alright & okay :: Life Rearranged
- My best bit of parenting advice :: Sarah Mae
The winners of a copy of Life After Art are Rachel, Jennifer, Rachel, Audra, Michelle, Andrea, Laura, Lisa, Heather, and Rebecca. Congrats to the ten of you! Look for an email and get back to us as soon as you can.
If you didn’t win, you can head here to order a copy.
Favorite recent Instagram (you can follow me here):
My brother Josh, lighting my dad’s 60 candles, Texas-style.
Also, if you haven’t yet, sign up below for my monthly-ish personal-ish newsletter if you’re interested in being first to know about my books, my more personal reflections, what I’m currently reading and listening to, and what I ate for breakfast (kidding). I’ll be sending the next one out in early August!
“Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.” -Russel Baker