- Invisible monsters :: Robin Dance of Pensieve
- This kind of living :: Seth Haines
- 4 sisters photographed every year for 36 years :: So Bad So Good
- How to be a great dinner party guest :: Shauna Niequist
- Best use of a billboard I have ever seen :: Upworthy
If you didn’t yet see, I had a post on (in)courage yesterday about 11 songs that changed the Church, complete with a bit of history and a playlist. So, listen and enjoy!
Fave Instagram of the week (head here to follow me):
It’s a good thing I’m an ethical person, otherwise I’d totally steal this VW van that parked next to us.
And finally, a shout out to recent sponsors:
- Dolphin Organics :: Natural, organic baby products (vegan, hypoallergenic, and free from all chemicals).
- Living Well Spending Less: A blog about living the good life on a budget. Good stuff.
- Mama Seeds :: Fitness, inspiration, and support for the modern mama (pregnancy fitness videos).
- Stay-at-Home Yoga :: Online yoga classes with a real instructor.
“One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” -Jeannette Walls