- Sugar, not fat exposed as deadly villain in obesity epidemic :: The Guardian
- Pixar’s 22 rules of storytelling :: Boing Boing
- Let’s stop keeping mental illness a secret :: Rebekah Lyons on CNN (look for her book on the blog in May!)
- Apartment Therapy on Trust :: Apartment Therapy
- How long did people live 100 years ago? :: Granny’s Vital Vittles (fascinating…)
The readers who’ve won a copy of Bread & Wine are: Carly, Janet, Maria, Rachelle, Kirsten, Christina, April, Genevieve, Jennifer, and Cheryl. Congrats to the ten of you! Look for an email and get back to us as soon as you can.
Thank you so much for your kind and helpful comments about our new redesign! I’m more in love with it every nanosecond, so I’m glad the majority of you like it, too. We hear from you that the right side of the side is cut off on some devices—Brian and Rafal will get to it sometime this next week. Thanks.
“‘When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,’ said Piglet at last, ‘what’s the first thing you say to yourself?’ ‘What’s for breakfast?’ said Pooh. ‘What do you say, Piglet?’ ‘I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?’ said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully. ‘It’s the same thing,’ he said.” -A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh