- Breaking bread when you’re grain-free :: Narrow Paths to Higher Places
- Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook, and the less-filtered life :: A Deeper Story
- On being a locksmith :: Nish Weiseth
- To the parents of small children: Let me be the one who says it out loud :: The Actual Pastor
- Yes to love :: Isaac and Amy (have a tissue handy…)
A little announcement: Part of our big blog network switcheroo around here is the transfer of some sites into Simple Mom. I’ll go in to more detail soon, but wanted to let you all know that this past week, the posts from Simple Design were imported here into Simple Mom. SD’s editor, Arianne Segerman, is venturing into her own creative endeavors with Mabel + Riv, and we’re super excited for her! Look for a post in a few weeks that’ll go into more details, but wanted to let you know about this change now, in case you went looking for SD archives. It’s all here now.
“When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.” -Shauna Niequist