- The extraordinary science of addictive junk food :: New York Times (it’s 14 pages—and worth the read)
- Financial stewardship is overrated :: Jes Richardson
- Self-care makes childcare easier :: Simple Homeschool
- Tips for throwing a low-stress toddler birthday party :: Apartment Therapy
- Swords into plowshares and hate mail into origami :: Rachel Held Evans
The readers who’ve won a copy of Pursuing Justice are Erin, Ellen, Heather M., Cara Ellison Halbirt, Elizabeth, Jolene in Michigan, Kira, Rachel Silves, the Iowa Expat, and Tina. Congrats to the ten of you! Look for an email and get back to us as soon as you can.
And if you’re not one of these ten, I highly encourage you to order your copy. Pursuing Justice is a must-read.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo DaVinci