- Moms and me :: Annie Downs on (in)courage
- Your values are more important than your schedule :: FIMBY
- 46 reasons why my three-year-old might be freaking out :: Jason Good
- I give God 10%. Why do you get 18%? :: Crumbs From the Communion Table
- 52 LEGO quests :: LEGO Quest
Guess what? This past Thursday, a rather unassuming click of my mouse officially meant that I TURNED IN MY BOOK. Yep… it’s done. So. very. excited, both to have it done and to share it with you all when it’s out in the world. More about my book later—for now, this means I got to get out the big Sharpie because I crossed off something HUGE on my list! And that means I’ll be around a bit more on the blog this February.
Thanks, everyone, for taking our survey in January! Oh goodness, there’s just so much I want to tell you right now about what we’re planning, but instead, I’ll reveal it a little later this month. Your feedback has been extremely helpful.
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” -Stephen King