- Pantry Staples Make Pretty St. Patrick’s Day Decor :: Re-Nest
- Nitty Gritty on the Oil Cleansing Method :: Crunchy Betty
- Using Cloth Diapers at the Hospital :: KellyWels.com
- All or Nothing Gets Us Nowhere Fast on the Road to Sustainability :: Green & Gorgeous
- A Recipe: Ketchup for Real Food Lovers :: Nourished Kitchen
- Non-Toxic Cleaners You Can Make at Home :: Keeper of the Home
- Favorite Bloggers Share on “Why Go Green?” :: Green Your Way
This past week kicked off an exciting series over at Simple Mom, called Project Simplify. Each Monday (through April 8th) Tsh is going to give us a “hot spot” to focus on cleaning up, simplifying and decluttering. This week’s hot spot was the master closet, and my husband and I are going to dig in to ours this afternoon. I encourage you to join in and share your before/after photos by linking up each week or in the Flickr group, too.