- The real design trends for 2013 :: Nesting Place
- Finding time :: Anne Lamott
- Why a child’s memory is better than ours :: Steady Mom
- Everything I need to know about hospitality, I learned from Molly Weasley :: RNS
- Africa for Norway :: Radi-Aid
A note about Facebook
Sigh… I have such a love-hate relationship with Facebook. So many of you are on there, which I love—it’s a great place to connect with you. BUT, even if you’ve “liked” Simple Mom, there’s a really good chance you’re not seeing the updates. Grr.
So if you want to make sure you’re not missing anything on there, after you “like” the page, hover over what is now the “liked” button, and select “Get in news feed.” That way, you won’t miss any of the life-changing, super-important Facebook updates. Nicole, editor of Simple Homemade, recently shared on her personal blog some great tips for making Facebook more usable.
“Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” -Alan Cohen