- Time to dance walk, baby! :: Ben Aaron (click on the other video in the description, too…)
- Top 10 reasons Christians should stop whining about a secular Xmas :: The New West
- When you have a deadline closing in :: Chatting at the Sky
- Santa is a game people play :: Charlie Park
- Texas twang fixin’ to ride off into the sunset :: NPR
The winners of yesterday’s giveaway from The Confident Mom are Desiree, Dineen, Heather, Krista, Melinda, Deirdre, Emily, and Cheryl. Congratulations! Be looking for an email in your inbox soon.
If you didn’t win, don’t forget that you can still use the coupon code “SIMP2” at checkout to receive $2.00 off the regular price of $14.00 for the Planner with Supplemental Packet. The coupon code will be valid until Monday, December 10, at 12:00 noon.
“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” -Eric Sevareid