- On sending my husband into brothels :: Deeper Story
- What teachers make :: YouTube
- A prayer for a daughter :: A Holy Experience
- What happens when you try to go home again :: Chatting at the Sky
- What it’s like for a deaf person to hear music for the first time :: The Atlantic
I had so much fun hosting a favorite things giveaway to celebrate my birthday—I just may start doing this every year, who knows? And since I’m channeling my inner Oprah with this, I so wish I could give each of you a car (EVERYBODY GETS A CAR!). But I can’t. One day, perhaps.
So here are the winners for now:
- Amy: The Rhythm of Family by Amanda Soule
- Heather O: Faith Collection by Lisa Leonard
- Rachel: Gift collection from MadeOn Hard Lotion
- Erin: What’s in the Bible? DVD series
- Alisha: The Joy the Baker Cookbook
- Angela: Neato Robotics vacuum
Congrats to all of you! Please look for an email in your inbox and reply as soon as possible. And have a restful Labor Day weekend!
“Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” -Ovid