- Why women still can’t have it all :: The Atlantic
- Why I will run today :: Another Mother Runner
- How Americans spend their days :: The Economist
- How allowance works in our house :: Frugal Mama
- Dora the Explorer movie trailer :: College Humor (This clip is perfectly clean, but the links below it aren’t so much—watch at your discretion, but it is hilarious.)
Have you seen Thrift Haul, the weekly feature on Simple Design? Ari shows us her recent finds, and then invites everyone to share! It’s like getting to browse your local thrift stores—for free. I found this chair (above) a few weeks ago, and I was immediately smitten. It’s in great condition, is really comfortable, and doesn’t smell old at all. It’s even better in person. Only $30! I’ll be linking up in the next round-up… you should, too.
“I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain.” ―John Adams