Photo by Anita Martinz
Whew. Well, we’re slowly emerging from the fog of jet lag, an enormous amount of unpacking and organizing, back at cross-cultural and language adaptation, and generally finding our family’s rhythm and routine. Life’s still not normal, but it’s getting there.
I’m so thankful for all the great guest posters I’ve had the past few weeks! I really appreciate the blogosphere’s camaraderie, that these online friends will help each other out when it’s needed. I still have a huge queue of guest post submissions, so in addition to the weekly columnists, I’ll probably continue to post an additional guest post per week for the next little bit. But I’ll be writing here again, starting this next week.
Here are some good finds for your weekend reading – and as always, you can always browse what I’m reading by clicking the “finds” tab up top:
- Credit cards are loans wrapped up in plastic :: Frugal Dad – amen, brother
- Everyday Treasures :: Soule Mama – the comments complete the post
- Kitchen Lab: Cheapest Way To Cook Rice :: Like Merchant Ships - I’ll be doing this next week
- Step Towards a More Sustainable Life of Less :: Zen Habits – yes, yes, yes
- 20 Must-Read Blogs for Married People :: Simple Marriage – thanks for the mention, Corey
- Dining Out Dessert :: Bakerella - yummm….
- Spring Decorating :: Nesting Place – my friend, she’s so clever
Have a great weekend!