Today’s giveaway comes from Simple Mom sponsor The Confident Mom, helping to make the daily lives of moms more organized, more productive, less stressful, and overall more pleasant! From The Confident Mom:
Last year, I released a new resource called The 2012 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner. It was met with open arms from moms everywhere and was a huge success! I received numerous positive comments, as well as a few ideas for improving next year’s version, which was wonderful.
I am pleased to announce The Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner is back for 2013! Thanks to the ideas I received, this year’s Weekly Household Planner is even bigger and better than last year!
The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner keeps busy moms motivated and on track with all their to-do items day after day, week after week, all year long. This weekly planner breaks down household items into manageable daily and weekly tasks, utilizing smaller increments of time to keep the tasks from becoming too large and overwhelming. This also makes them easy to delegate!
No stone is left unturned—it includes everything from ironing, cleaning the bathtub, vacuuming under furniture, and washing the car to taking your vitamins, exercising, meal planning, and pampering yourself! It will even help you make sure you’re drinking enough water each day.
Add your own to-dos or reminders—extra space has been left on each day and week so you can add in any items specific to your household. There’s also space available to jot yourself notes.
Two versions of the Weekly Household Planner will again be available to choose from: one includes daily quiet time to read through the Bible in a year, and the other has no Bible reference or study time. Both versions include weekly “fun” or “inspirational” quotes for added enjoyment and motivation.
The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner helps moms from all walks of life create a smooth running, stress-free home—which ultimately makes for a happy mom!
In addition to improvements/additions made on the Weekly Household Planner, I am excited to offer a new Supplemental Packet to further increase organization within a household.
• Master Family Planner to keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis.
• Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner so you’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
• Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet to keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases.
• Babysitter Information Form so your sitter has all the important info he or she needs.
• Quick Contacts to keep important contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
• Family Emergency/Medical Information Form to keep medical and insurance info easy to find and share with those that need it.
• Website/App List for Kids so you can record websites/apps your kids are interested in.
• Website/App List for Me so you can record websites/apps you want to visit or buy.
• Account Keeper Sheet to keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords.
•Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
This giveaway is now closed.
The Confident Mom would like to give eight Simple Mom readers a 2013 Planner with a Supplemental Packet (with or without a Scripture reading plan, winner’s choice!). To enter, simply leave any comment below.
Additionally, there is a coupon code available for Simple Mom readers to purchase their own 2013 Planner, if you aren’t one of the eight winners. Just enter the code “SIMP2” at checkout to receive $2.00 off the regular price of $14.00 for the Planner with Supplemental Packet. These are available as an immediate PDF download. The coupon code will be valid until Monday, December 10, at 12:00 noon.
This giveaway ends tonight, Saturday, December 8, and I’ll announce the winners soon after. I hope you win!