Hey there! Perhaps you stumbled upon this site because you googled something or found a pin (popular: “indoor activities for kids” and “how to wash your hair without shampoo”). Or maybe you saw a link on Facebook and wondered what it was all about—and now here you are.
Or, you might have come here out of sheer exhaustion, hoping to find a sliver of help from your insanity. If this is you, oh, how I wish I could reach through this screen and give you a drink of your choice, a non-awkward side hug (hey, we just met), and a tiny dose of what you might need.
A word of encouragement that simple living is worth it? A laugh? Assurance that the in-laws won’t overdo the Christmas gifts this year? I can possibly help you with the first two.
Here’s a list of our most popular posts, with my personal favorites sprinkled in:
- What is simple living, anyway?
- 3 questions I ask myself before buying something
- What I learned during my year of worldwide family travel
- The beauty of living slowly
- How to not be obnoxious even though you’re passionate
- On taking a regular Screen Sabbath
- Stop saving your stickers
- 11 strategies for a morning routine
- On having kids later in life (or not at all)
- A single mom takes off the superhero cape
- Parenting a child with anxiety
- The decision and indecision of parenting teens
- The public school parent’s guide to learning at home
- 3 benefits of a mentor (and how to get one)
- 7 tips to help you read more (and love it)