I love Easter, both for celebrating the most important event in history (in my opinion), and for witnessing the dawn of spring. It’s a time to welcome more outdoor time, more play, and more stopping to smell the wildflowers. It’s a great time of year.
I also love that it’s fairly easy to keep simple. Here are a few quick links help you celebrate the day.
Photo from Kitchen Simplicity
- Chickie eggs :: Just Jenn
- Apple walnut flax seed bread :: Joy the Baker
- Lemon shortbread (and other good recipes) :: Simple Bites
- Homemade Easter egg nests :: Lisa Leonard
Photo from A Soft Place to Land
- A simple Easter tablescape :: Simple Bites
- Paint chip Easter garland :: Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Easy Easter floral arrangement :: The Casual Craftlette
Photo from Mibo
- Craft an eco-friendly Easter :: Simple Organic
- Egg cartons: Imagine the possibilities :: Simple Kids
- Felted eggs for spring :: Craftzine
- Bunny rabbit egg cozy :: Bloesem Kids
- Tissue-paper decorated eggs :: Martha Stewart
- The yolk folk :: Mibo
- Tiny baskets for spring :: Quince and Quire
- Quick little bunny tutorial :: Elsie Marley
- Leave out yarn for birds to weave into nests :: Fiber Farm
- Fat cakes for the birds :: Gardener’s World
Do you have a post for a spring or Easter project? Do share your link in the comments!