Photo by branflakez
It seems like every week I find a great reason for having a really simple menu. Currently, it’s that we’re still in recovery mode from our wonderful month-long house guests, and I’m sure that next week, there will be another reason. Such is this life stage. Such is the reason why I blog about simplicity.
Here is my family’s dinner plans this week. Do you menu plan in advance? I highly encourage you to do so – it helps 5 p.m. go much more smoothly. After my current series on Home Management Notebooks, I’m going to (finally) wrap up my series on Personal Finance 101, and then dive into a short series on menu planning. Stay tuned!
- Monday – veggie red beans & rice
- Tuesday – carbonara and salad
- Wednesday – stir fry
- Thursday – chicken caesar salad
- Friday – homemade pizza and salad; with the best brownies for dessert
- Saturday – hawaiian chicken with rice and salad (new recipe for us!)
- Sunday – baked potatoes and salad
Head to Organizing Junkie for more menu plans for perusal…