Photo by Jessica Jones
Sewing For Christmas
On November 4, Simple Mom is showcasing the sewing submissions for Holidays by Hand, a six-part festival promoting your crafted talent celebrating the holidays. If you’d like to be linked here, please submit me your stuff!
It can be anything related to sewing for the holidays – whether you’re making a gift, creating a tree skirt, or whipping up some shopping bags, we’d love to showcase your talent. Nothing is too simple or too complicated.
Please post your creations on your blog and email me the link by November 3.
Other categories are:
Paper Crafts, November 11
Ribbons and Thread, November 18
- hosted by Kelly at Almost Frugal
- contact Kelly by November 17 with your crafts involving embroidery, ribbons, and thread
Knitting, November 25
- hosted by Laura at One of Three
- contact Laura at lauraruthhealy(at)gmail(dot)com by November 24 with your knitting project
Quilting, December 2
Food, December 9
- hosted by Ann at Vintage Mommy and One Bag Nation
- contact Ann at lilyolil(at)comcast(dot)net to submit your recipes or food project ideas
Let’s encourage frugality, ingenuity, and self-sustainability this Christmas season – and I’m looking forward to seeing what you create.