Ep. 78: Summer Hospitality & Entertaining
When we say “hospitality,” we don’t mean fancy tablescapes and canapes at the ready just in case anyone walks through our front door. We mean, it’s cool to use paper plates.
In this episode, Erin and I talk about what it means to make your home a place people want to be—and that has nothing to do with fanciness. We talk about ways to make our house the “kid hangout spot,” where to focus on house cleaning when people are coming over and your house isn’t so clean, and easy food to serve.
This is about real hospitality, with real families, in real homes. Enjoy.
Links from this episode
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh’s book, At Home in the World
- Erin’s book, Chasing Slow
- My ice cream maker
- N’ice Cream—dairy-free, refined sugar-free ice cream recipes!
- Our platform swing
- Our trampoline
- Company’s Coming—my background music playlist
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: