Stephanie’s still in Central America, but it’s been awhile now, and she’s feeling… better. In this episode, she and I continue answering your questions about travel.
We kept with a theme of flights and food, since we noticed that was a big focus for lots of you. We talk about finding good deals on tickets, when to actually buy tickets, jet lag and sleeping on planes, how to find good restaurants (even when there’s no menu posted), and what we cook in guesthouse kitchens when we’re far from home.
Next time, we’ll talk about shorter-term travel with family (you know, “normal people” vacations!), so stay tuned.
Notes From this Episode
- Ep. 62: Travel Anxiety, Safety, & Health: Your Questions Answered
- Ep. 66: The Harder Parts of Travel
- Ep. 67: Adventuring in Your Own Home
- Airtreks trip planner
- Google Flights
- Melatonin; chamomile and catnip essential oils
- Travel pillows: infinity pillow, Trtl pillow, comroll pillow
- Get the Book Club Guide for At Home in the World!