Ep. 47: Packing Light
There’s an art to packing light, especially when you’re traveling with kids. In this episode, I chat with my co-host Stephanie Langford about our experiences packing ultra-light with our families on extended global travel, and how that translates to shorter trips as well.
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Details on Myers-Briggs
- My go-to packing list
- Zip-off pants for girls and boys
- Keen sandals for kids (Zappos often has good sales)
- Betabrand travel skirt
- Hush Puppies—the best Tiek equivalents!
- Kindle Paperwhites (and the Kindle for Kids bundle)
- Headphone splitters
- Sony a6000, my favorite small DSLR
- Smartphone camera lens kit
- Scrubba washbag
- Travel clothesline
- Where we’d find guesthouses with washers: Airbnb & HomeAway
- Osprey bags
- Tom Bihn
- REI/MEC for kids – youth, kid
- Lingerie bags, for carrying laundry in small amounts
- Essential oil diffuser
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: