Some people hate clutter, some people can’t live without a little bit of it scattered throughout their house. Co-host Erin Loechner and I talk about home styles and how they mesh with personality—specifically, the Enneagram personality profile.
What kind of home works well for a 3, 5, 9, or whatever? We also talk kid clutter and how to make it more livable, and the small, daily things we do to make our homes more haven-like, even when things are nuts.
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Simple Show vault episode #6 on the Enneagram
- The Enneagram Institute
- Highly Sensitive Person self-test
- Tsh on Spotify
- Tsh’s morning playlists: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Pumpkin cheesecake (and these are looking good, too!)
Big thanks to this episode’s sponsor, Prep Dish, a healthy meal-planning service that emails you a plan each week, complete with super-organized grocery list and instructions for 1-3 hours weekend prep, so that afterwards you’re completely ready for quick meals the rest of the week.
The Simple Show listeners get a two-week free trial—head here! And use the code SIMPLE.