Time for a new podcast episode! This week’s theme is travel—my co-host Stephanie and I thought it’d be fun to dive into the best places around the world to really live up the fall season.
If you need a break from all the crazy news out there right now, this episode is as lighthearted as you can get: leaves changing colors, saying no to the snarkiness over loving fall, and of course, praise for the inherent love of travel.
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
Loi Krathong Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Listen in here:
Links from the episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Fraser Valley, BC
- Ft. Langley Cranberry Festival
- Vancouver, BC
- Bend, OR
- Ottawa, ON: Parliament on the Rideau Canal; get some tacos or poutine in the Glebe or gelato at Stella Luna
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal, QC
- Boston, MA
- Martha’s Vineyard, MA: the Black Dog Tavern
- Eastern Europe/Balkans
- Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
- Loi Krathong in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Arrowtown and Queenstown, NZ
- Andes Mountains, South America
- What Isn’t My Brain Working? by
- Tsh’s bullet journaling
Big thanks to this episode’s sponsor, Around the World Stories. They create original audio stories about the adventures of children from other cultures, providing fun, memorable and culturally authentic stories that help develop a child’s interest in the broader world. We love ’em!
The Simple Show listeners get a month free—head here! And use the code SIMPLE.