It’s finally here—the first episode is our new format! In case you missed it, from here on out I have three co-hosts: Erin Loechner (home), Haley Stewart (books), and Stephanie Langford (travel). First up? Erin.
Erin and I chat about routines—morning and evening routines, specifically, but we also get in to handling work with kids in the mix. Golden hours, a maker vs. manager’s schedule, surviving vs. thriving, acknowledging the season of life we’re in…. All helpful stuff for us.
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Yoga with Adrienne
- Book of Common Prayer (free here)
- Lectio Divina
- Minimalist Parenting by Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest
- Maker vs. manager schedule
- Erin’s 5-year journal
- Stranger Things
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Tsh cleans her face with olive oil
- Tsh’s Moroccan Argan oil
- Nightly examen
- How Tsh uses her Bullet Journal
- Ree Drummond’s slow cooker chicken tortilla soup
Big thanks to this episode’s sponsor, Prep Dish, a healthy meal-planning service that emails you a plan each week, complete with super-organized grocery list and instructions for 1-3 hours weekend prep, so that afterwards you’re completely ready for quick meals the rest of the week.
The Simple Show listeners get a two-week free trial—head here! And use the code SIMPLE.