I can’t think of a better guest to inaugurate this new podcast than Jessica Turner, my friend and author of The Fringe Hours. (Confused about the new show? Head here to listen to the first episode.) A couple times a year I get asked if I know of any blogs written by women who work full-time out of the house, and she’s the one I think of first—there’s a reason she knows well the idea of ‘fringe hours.’
Scroll down to play our conversation!
Jessica and Dayspring are helping us celebrate the launch of the new show with a giveaway! It’s been awhile since we’ve had one…. We’re giving away five autographed copies of The Fringe Hours, along with five sets of notecards, memo pad, canvas pouch, journal, cards, and pocket notebooks:
To enter, leave a comment in this post (if you’re reading this via email, head here to leave a comment). I’ll draw the winner soon after!
• Jessica on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Jessica’s blog, The Mom Creative
• Jessica’s book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You (also at Target!)
• WP Editorial Calendar, the plugin Jessica uses to schedule her blog posts
• If This Then That (IFTTT), All your Tweets in a Google Spreadsheet recipe
• Kayla Aimee’s Anchored
• Mary Kubica’s The Good Girl (and new book, Pretty Baby)
• Anthony Doerr’s All the Light You Cannot See
• Inside Out, the summer 2015 Pixar movie
• The Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast
• Jockey’s Skimmies, the awesome slipshort
Don’t forget to leave a comment to enter the giveaway!