Photo by Jen
We’ve all been under the weather around here the past few days. You moms know how debilitating it is to have all your children sneezing, snotting, and drooling on you, while at the same time dealing with your own ickyness. So I’m hoping that today, we’ll be taking it easy and getting some sleep.
New on Simple Mom – I’ve added a page called Blogging FAQs, due to a lot of emails coming my way lately that have to do with your blogging questions. Please go there if you have questions, follow the links I provide, and if you still don’t find your answer, then you can try to contact me.
Here are some links I enjoyed this week…
- Use Craigslist to its Fullest Potential :: Being Frugal
- What Could You Accomplish in 10 Years? :: The Wisdom Journal
- Strawberry Fruit Leather :: Make and Takes
- 20 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Sunday :: Marc and Angel Hack Life (I’m so going to do this tomorrow!)
- Tin Can Wall Garden :: Craftzine
- 20 Ways to Train Your Brain for Peak Performance :: My Super-Charged Life (I’m living number 17 every day!)
- design your own floorplan :: Floorplan (too much fun)
- Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early? :: Frugal Dad (you all know how I feel about this one!)
- 5 Minute Skirt :: Angry Chicken
- Twitter for Beginners :: ProBlogger
- It’s a Cloth Diaper Giveaway! :: Baby Cheapskate
And don’t forget to look for a brand new giveaway this Monday! It’s a good one.