Our wedding and friends, six years ago this weekend.
October was definitely a unique season for both me and this blog, thanks to our international journey midway through the month. But there was still great content, thanks to all the great guest writers featured here! Thanks again to all of you.
Here are some great finds in my reader the past few weeks:
Food & Drink
- Applesauce Cookies: A Fall Favorite :: Make and Takes
Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies :: Joy the Baker (think I’m in a fall kind-of mood with these two?)
Green & Frugal Living
- 20 Hidden Ways Your Stuff Screws You Over :: On Simplicity
- 10 Things That Will Happen on the Road Between Being in Debt and Being Debt-Free :: No Credit Needed
Making Your Home a Haven
- The Home Accessory Hiding in Your Cupboard :: The Inspired Room
- House Tour :: This Young House (I love before and after photos)
Kids & Parenting
- 10 (More) Surefire Ways to Occupy Your Toddler :: Kiddio
- Parents, Kids, and the Bond of Reading :: Mt. Hope Chronicles (This book is now on my wish list)
- Back to Basics: 8 Tips For Investing Money to Build Wealth :: My Super-Charged Life
- 18 Means for Living Below Your Means :: Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Paper Pile Makeover Results :: Small Notebook (Once more, I love before and after photos)
- Thoughts on Clutter :: Creative Organizing
Taking Care of Yourself
Simple Mom’s Top 10 Referrers in October
- Nesting Place
- Baby Cheapskate
- Money Saving Mom
- Make and Takes
- Small Notebook
- Frugal Dad
- Soule Mama
- The Inspired Room
- Biblical Womanhood
- Rocks in My Dryer
Thanks, as always, for the mentions on your blogs! I am very much appreciated.
Now I’m looking forward to an overnight getaway with my hubby this weekend in honor of our anniversary. Hope your weekend is just as fun!