That would be Thank Goodness It’s (almost) Fall. Can I get an amen?
There have been so many good questions, such thoughtful ideas for your Christmas wish list, good additional suggestions for easy green living, and a whole slew of book recommendations, it’s a wonder I’ve even had time for more reading! But I have – here’s what I’ve enjoyed this week around the blogosphere:
Food & Drink
- Muffin Tin Monday: Children’s Literature :: Sycamore Stirrings (such a great, simple idea for the kiddo’s lunches!)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal :: Eat Me Delicious
Green & Frugal Living
Making Your Home a Haven
- Recycled Bath Mat :: The New New York Etsy Street Team (via Whip Up)
- Patchwork Kitchen Towels :: Sew, Mama, Sew!
Kids & Parenting
- Paper Plate Food :: Chasing Cheerios, via Like Merchant Ships
- Cornstarch Clay & a Color Wheel Mixing Lesson :: Kiddio
- 29 Steps I Took to Leave the Workforce at Age 29 :: My Dollar Plan
- How To Live on Only One Income :: Frugal Dad
- A Solution for Lost Papers & Late Bills :: Small Notebook
- Keep the Clutter from Returning: Five (Mostly) Easy Ways :: On Simplicity
- 35 Practical & Spectacular Time-Saving Tips :: Dumb Little Man
Taking Care of Yourself
- Things I Love About Traveling to New Places :: My Super-Charged Life
- Five 10-Second Makeup Tricks :: Blissful Style channel on Blissfully Domestic
…and just for fun, I wanted to mention Nick Cernis’ new site, 44 Forks, which is about etiquette and netiquette, of all things. I already subscribe and enjoy his Put Things Off blog, so I’m sure his wit and candor will shine through on his new venture as well.
If you have a link you want to share with me, please bookmark it on Delicious and tag it with for:simplemom. I’ll see it!
And don’t forget to enter the Lisa Leonard Designs necklace giveaway – it ends this Tuesday!
Have a great weekend.