Photo by unconed
This is going to be a condensed Link Love Saturday because we leave early tomorrow morning. Be remembering me as you rejoice in not having to wake your children at 3 a.m. for a 6 a.m. international flight.
Here’s what I’ve enjoyed this week, in my miniscule spare time:
- Being a Full Time Parent Has More To Do With Sacrifice Than Luck :: Frugal Dad (amen, brother!)
- Improve Middle Class Finances Through Education :: My Dollar Plan
- Trading Down to a Smaller House :: Small Notebook (I love this woman…)
- How Ignorance Can Lead to Success :: Marc and Angel Hack Life
- For the Love of Words :: Maya Made
- Back to Basics: Debt-Free is the Path to Financial Success :: My Super-Charged Life (amen, brother!)
- Three Easy Ways to Limit the Advertising in Your Life :: On Simplicity
- Simple Steps for Organizing a Home Office :: Unclutterer
- 17 Sneaky Savings Strategies :: The Wisdom Journal
- Pencil Pocket Tutorial :: Whip Up
- The Etsy Seller’s Handbook :: Etsy (more info than you could possibly ever read!)
Since we leave tomorrow, and since we’ll be dealing with a 8-hour time change, I’ll be pretty swamped. I’m guessing I’ll have my hands pretty full with children who want to wake up and play at 3 a.m. So I’ve arranged a fantastic line-up of guest posters for the next little bit. Seriously – you readers are in for a treat.
The next time you hear from me here on Simple Mom, I’ll be touching American soil. I’m looking forward to it!