Photo by Athena
I’ve had a fabulous vacation and staycation with my family. I’ll be back tomorrow with more of the usual here at Simple Mom – tips, hacks, ideas, and encouragement for leading a simple life while managing your home. And very soon – get ready for another great giveaway!
All five guest posters enjoyed posting here, and I’m sure it’s in part because of Simple Mom’s great readers. Thanks again to Jason at Frugal Dad, Heidi at Mt. Hope Chronicles, Rachel at Small Notebook, Emily at Remodeling This Life, and Marie at Make and Takes.
Have I mentioned that I have the best readers in the blogosphere? It’s true. Thanks for being you.
Here are a few things I enjoyed reading during our staycation:
- Lessons from Grandma’s Cookie Jar :: Ron at The Wisdom Journal guest writing at Frugal Dad
- Passport Sleeve Tutorial :: Sew Bunny Bum
- 100 Things to do on a Money-Free Weekend :: The Simple Dollar
- The Fine Art of Saying No :: Shilpan Patel at Success Soul guest writing at My Super-Charged Life
- Mood Changers for Toddler Days :: Write, Mama. Write.
- 28 Unique Bits of Financial Brilliance :: Marc and Angel Hack Life
- 12 Tips to Prepare Your Finances Before Vacation :: My Dollar Plan
- great travel photography :: Momentary Awe
- ABC Fabric Magnets :: The Purl Bee