I’m happy to announce that I was recently invited to join the Life Skills Network, which is an eclectic group of bloggers dedicated to helping you develop the skills needed to live life to the fullest. Check out this resource for a conglomeration of topics from personal finance to motivation.
Here are the great bloggers I’m joining, along with some of my favorite recent posts of theirs:
Frugal Dad – Helping families spend less, invest more, and enjoy a life of financial independence.
- A Letter from 20 Years into the Future
- 75 Tips to Survive a Down Economy
- Is Sneaking Candy Into a Movie Theater Frugal or Cheap?
The Wisdom Journal – Life, money, business, and the pursuit of balance.
My Super-Charged Life – Tips, motivation, and resources for living life to the fullest.
- 25 Ways to Enjoy an Old-Fashioned Summer with the Kids
- 5 Dos and Don’ts for Living the Good Life for New Grads
- Beat High Gas Prices this Summer with a Staycation
My Dollar Plan – Finance, money, action.
- How to Handle Irregular Paychecks
- 10 Financial Tips for New Grads
- Create Your Own Dollar Plan: Step 1 (then follow along through Steps 2-6)
Marc and Angel Hack Life – Practical tips for productive living.
- 30 Useful Tools Everyone Should Own
- How to Get Things Done in 1 Minute
- 10 Ways to Save 10 Minutes Daily
You can find all their RSS feeds at the Life Skills Network. Looks like you’ve got hours of good reading ahead of you!