Not all Simple Mom readers are mothers – in fact, not all of them are parents. But at this moment, I’m reflecting on how much I love being a mama. My kids are so fun.
Here are a few of my favorite links from my reading this week that are related to parenting (some were posted awhile ago, but I just now got to reading).
• 70 Great Things About Having Children :: My Super-Charged Life, which was written in response to…
• 70 Things to Do Before Having Children :: Marc and Angel Hack Life
• Teaching Tweens Simplicity :: On Simplicity
• Lamar Holley, Classroom Pop :: Kids Music That Rocks (a great blog about kids music that won’t drive you insane)
• 10 Free Dates That Your Wife Will Love :: Frugal Dad (a happy wife is a better mom, in my opinion)
• Bath Sponge Creatures :: Make and Takes
• 10 Things To Do Before Summer Melts into Fall :: Kiddio
• 7 Ideas to Help Preschoolers Connect With Family :: Preschool Mama
• What Will Your Children Inherit from You? :: The Wisdom Journal
• Monkey Bread Bites with Sweet Cream Drizzle :: Picky Palate (I’m drooling at the sight…)
• Girl Camp, Year One :: Mt. Hope Chronicles (now if this doesn’t make you want to camp, nothing will)
• On My Back :: Soule Mama
• Financial Strategies for Infants & Young Children :: My Dollar Plan
• On the Virtue of Making Your Children Do the Dishes :: Ohdeedoh
A number of you have been emailing me links that you think might interest me. From now on, please submit them to Delicious, and tag them for:simplemom. If you add me to your network, Delicious provides you that link, so it’s super easy. I’ll be able to find your links much easier this way. Thanks.
Have a great weekend!